The fully-funded World Bank Summer Internship 2022 application is now open. The World Bank Internship will take place in Washington, D.C., at the World Bank Headquarters. Candidates must be undergraduate students, enrolled in a graduate program, or pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree to apply. For the Summer Term, the World Bank is accepting applications. This WB Internship Program will cover all of your expenses. There are no age restrictions.
The WB Internship lasts for four weeks. For the World Bank Winter Internship, there is no minimum age requirement. An English Language Test is not required. Have you ever considered doing an internship at the World Bank? The World Bank is a well-known international institution. Participants with a variety of academic backgrounds are welcome to apply.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Internship
Deadline: 30 April 2022
Eligibility of Fully Funded World Bank Summer Internship Program 2022
In order to be considered for a World Bank Summer Internship. Candidates must possess the following qualities:
- An undergraduate degree and full-time graduate study (pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree with aspirations to return to school full-time).
- There are no age restrictions.
- It is necessary to be fluent in English. It is desirable to be fluent in French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese. Other abilities, such as computer skills, are beneficial.
- We support diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from qualified individuals with a variety of professional and academic backgrounds.
World Bank Summer Internship Timeline
The WB Summer Internship Runs from May–September of Every Year. The Total Duration of the Internship is 4 Weeks.
Required Documents for WB Internship
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
All interns are paid an hourly wage by the WB, which will cover their living expenses and meals.
Allows up to USD 3,000 in reimbursement for return airfare travel expenses for the World Bank Summer Internship, at the discretion of the manager.