Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023. Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU), founded in 1956, is one of the few key comprehensive universities in Zhejiang province. According to the China University Ranking, ZJNU is one of the top 100 universities in China. Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering are the three top 1% disciplines in the world according to the ESI (Essential Science Index) global ranking.
Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU), founded in 1956, is one of the few key comprehensive universities in Zhejiang province. According to the China University Ranking, ZJNU is one of the top 100 universities inChina. Chemistry, Physics and Engineering are the three top 1% disciplines in the world according to the ESI (Essential Science Index) global ranking. Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
The University makes strenuous efforts to open up to the outside world. In recent years, ties of academic exchange and cooperation have been set up between ZJNU and 92 foreign universities and research institutes in 42 countries. Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
In 1996, ZJNU set up a Center for Chinese Language and Culture in Cameroon. In 1997, the University was authorized to accept short-term and long-term international students. Approved by the Ministry of Education, ZJNU established a Base for Education Assistance and Development in 2004 to undertake human resources development projects for senior educational administrators from other continents. Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
In addition, the University has been authorized to run a center for overseas studies to assist self-funded students to study in foreign countries. In 2007, the University was authorized to accept international students supported by the Chinese Government Scholarship, and established a Confucius Institute in Cameroon and Ukraine respectively. Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
- Category of Enrollment
Full-time postgraduates (Master, Ph. D)
- Applicant Qualifications
Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens.
Applicants who study for a master degree should be under 35 years old and have a bachelor’s degree. Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
Applicants who study for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a master’s degree. Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
Applicants who apply for programs taught in Chinese must have HSK 4 or higher certificate, Chinese language entry requirement of specific programs subject to the university’s list of the program available for 2023, students who do not meet the Chinese language entry requirement must study 1 year of Chinese language and after passing relevant HSK test, the student can start the program. Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
In principle, the applicants should be overseas freshmen. Fresh undergraduate students and fresh master students in China can also apply. Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
- Scholarship Coverage
Full Scholarship covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Application Procedure
(1) On-line Application
1) Click “Application online” at www.campuschina.org, and begin from “Create an account”;
2) Read the instructions carefully. The program category should be Type B, and Agency No. of ZJNU is 10345;
3) Upload the required documents, and click the SUBMIT.
(2) Application Documents
The applicants provide the following documents truly, correctly, and completely.
1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in Chinese or English);
2) Copy of Passport Home Page. If the validity of the applicant’s current passport does not meet the requirement (meaning the passport expires before September 2023), please apply for a new passport before submitting the application;
3) Notarized highest diploma. Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
4) Academic transcripts (from the undergraduate program onwards). Copies of academic records from first to last semester during the undergraduate, graduate (if any), and doctoral programs (if any) shall be provided. These transcripts shall be issued and sealed by the attending university’s academic affairs office, graduate school, or
student management department. They can be in Chinese or English, but must be attached with notarized English translations if they are in foreign languages other than English;
5) Language qualification certificates. Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must submit valid HSK reports in accordance with the corresponding Chinese proficiency requirements. Applicants for other language-taught programs shall provide relevant language proficiency certificates according to the universities’ requirements, like IELTS or TOFEL report;
6) Pre-admission documents. Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
(1) Pre-admission documents issued by the Chinese university of preference, including an official admission letter, a pre-admission letter, or an invitation letter from a prospective supervisor recognized by the department of international students admission at Chinese universities. The pre-admission letter or official invitation letter shall be
printed on the special-purpose letter of the desired Chinese university and issued and sealed by the university’s international students admission office;
(2) The enrollment letter or invitation letter shall contain the following information (in Chinese or English):
a. Applicant information: full name, nationality, date of birth, name of the university last attended, and others;
b. Academic status in China: graduate student or doctoral student;
c. Projected time of staying in China. The study timeline shall be made clear, and the time of enrollment shall be no earlier than September 2023;
d. Information of the applicant’s Chinese supervisor (if any);
e. Descriptions of the applicant’s studies or research in China;
f. Language taught in courses (Chinese or English);
g. The supervisor-issued invitation letter shall be sealed by the department of international students admission and accompanied by the signature and contact information of the head of the department.
7) A study plan proposal. A study plan written in Chinese or English shall contain more than 1,000 characters or words; the proposal of a doctoral student shall be signed by the applicant’s Chinese supervisor;
8) Recommendation letters. Two letters of recommendation (written only in Chinese or English) from professors or associate professors shall be submitted. These letters shall describe the applicant’s objectives of learning in China, comprehensive abilities, and evaluation of future growth, as well as the cooperation between the supervisors or the
exchange between universities both in China and abroad;
9) Example of art. To apply for majors related to art or design, applicants could submit their own works through “Example of Art/Other Supporting Documents” in the system. Applicants could also provide such materials to the applied universities directly in other ways;
10) Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the valid documents of their legal guardians in China;
11) A photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy shall be kept by the applicant). The form is designed by the Chinese quarantine authority and can be obtained from the dispatching authority. The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination
Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take a physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months. Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
12) Non-criminal record report. The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application. Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
Reminder: Uploaded supporting documents must be clear, authentic and valid. Applicants are recommended to use a professional device to scan the relevant documents. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by unclear or unidentifiable uploaded materials.You are not required to post hard copies of your application documents to the university during the period of application.
Application Deadline of Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship
February 20, 2023
Fully Funded Zhejiang university Scholarship CSC 2023
For more information Visit Here