Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) Scholarships South Korea are being offered. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarships in South Korea are going to be offered for international students. The GIST Scholarships for MS and Ph.D. students are a significant step toward the institute’s goal of realizing its mission. A proud inventor of science and technology for the future. All lessons are taught in English, and the thesis is written in English as well, in order to lead the globe. For improved collaboration and development, GIST recognizes the value of learning and using an international language. Scholars on the GIST international fellowship in South Korea will study Korean culture for a maximum of three, seven, or eight years, depending on whether they are pursuing an MS, Ph.D., or Integrated MS/Ph.D. degree.
GIST was founded by the Korean government in 1993, and it has since attracted world-class scientists and researchers. Furthermore, GIST produces top-tier instructors for Korean universities. GIST has established itself as Korea’s first national institution to implement an innovative educational system based on a broad and fundamental science curriculum. GIST is also the first Korean university to make a thesis quality certification a requirement. As a result, the institute has been ranked first in the number of professor citations in South Korea for 14 years, and the GIST is ranked fourth in the QS World University Ranking.
Deadline: October 15, 2021
Eligibility of GIST Scholarships South Korea
- Before enrolling at GIST, the applicant must have or anticipate having a final degree.
- The applicant’s bachelor’s degree must be comparable to a bachelor’s degree in Korea.
- The applicant must be a student from another country.
- The applicant must be able to communicate in English.
How to apply for GIST Scholarships South Korea
- For the GIST South Korea scholarship, the applicant must apply online.
- The candidate must pay a matriculation fee of 680,000; however, the matriculation price can be waived with the dean/head of the department/endorsement. college’s
- All applicants must thoroughly complete out the GIST online application form in order to be considered. Instead of leaving blanks, type NA.
- Official transcripts and degrees are necessary. Apostille is desired, but notarized copies would suffice.
- The sign and stamps of the recommenders are required on two letters of recommendation.
- The recommenders are not required to send the letters individually or on their own.
- Report of an official English language test, i.e. The requirement is TOEFL (BT) 80 / TOEFL (PBT) 550 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 750 / NEW TEPS 327. If you do not receive your test results in a timely manner. A professional English language competency certificate from your home university is possible.
- It is necessary to submit a copy of the applicant’s passport.
Benefits of GIST Scholarships South Korea
- All international students will receive 100% tuition fee assistance, i.e. the tuition charge will be waived.
- MS students will get a stipend of 140,000 Won each month.
- Ph.D. students will be paid a stipend of 295,000 Won per month.
- A lunch allowance of 100,000 Won will be offered to both MS and Ph.D. students. (Note: In order to receive a student and meal allowance, students must have completed at least 9 credits the preceding semester.)
- Both MS and Ph.D. students will get a 120,000 Won international student allowance; however, the student must have a GPA of 3 or above out of 4.5 in the preceding semester.
- MS students who participate in research projects will get a research assistantship of 4,785,384 won per year, while Ph.D. students will receive a research assistantship worth 12,263,262 won per year.
- The cost of a one-way flight to Korea will be covered.
- A total of 80% of the country’s health insurance will be covered. Annual medical examinations are also covered by health insurance.
For Detailed Information Click Here
For More Scholarships Click Here