The Global Ambassador Scholarships, sponsored by Alvernia University, is a fantastic opportunity for high-potential students. International students with leadership potential and a desire to serve as cultural ambassadors in the United States are eligible for the scholarship.
Alvernia University is a private Franciscan Roman Catholic university in Reading, Pennsylvania, founded in 1958. The school, formerly known as Alvernia College, was granted university status in 2008. It has over 50 undergraduate majors and minors to choose from. Dentistry, law, medicine, pharmacy, and veterinary studies all include pre-professional programmes.
What are the benefits of studying at Alvernia University? Alvernia is a rigorous, caring, and inclusive learning community dedicated to academic excellence and the development of broadly educated life-long learners, thoughtful professionals and engaged citizens, and morally courageous ethical leaders.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Undergraduate
Deadline: Applicants are required to submit their applications by May 1
Eligibility of Global Ambassador Scholarships at Alvernia University USA
- Countries that are eligible to apply: Applications are welcomed from all over the world.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any of the university’s subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Applicants must be international students studying in the United States.
How To Apply for Global Ambassador Scholarships at Alvernia University USA
- How to Apply: All undergraduate students must submit a comprehensive application to Alvernia University using the Alvernia application or The Common Application, together with all supporting documentation. They will then be able to apply for the reward.
- Documents to Support: Please send the following:
- All educational credentials, such as high school transcripts or comparable high school completion certificates, must be official copies.
- All documents must be accompanied by a copy of the original documents and a Foreign Credential Equivalency Report.
- The International Student Certification of Finance provides a financial statement.
- Two recommendation letters
- Admission Students must have completed a previous degree qualification with outstanding results.
- Aspirants must be fluent in the following languages:
- TOEFL: 550 on paper, 190-213 on the computer, or 75-80 on the Internet.
For students in the United States, Alvernia University will grant a $15,000 annual award.