By studying at Sogang University through its Global Emerging Scholarships III, you can equip yourself with important academic excellence and creativity needed in today’s job market. All international students who wish to begin their studies in South Korea in the academic year 2022-2023 are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The Admissions Office will choose students for this award based on their financial, academic, and other capacities. International freshmen are eligible to apply for this grant, which provides partial tuition fee support for up to eight semesters.
Sogang University is a private research university in Seoul that is ranked 34th among national universities. It was founded by the Society of Jesus with the goal of educating citizens with exceptional leadership abilities who can contribute to society and nation with a devotional spirit, a sense of responsibility, mature and integrated personalities.
What are the benefits of attending Sogang University? Following the Jesuit tradition of pursuing qualitative excellence in education, Sogang University provides an education that strives to create intellectuals with academic excellence and creativity. It contributes to world peace by understanding and responding to global changes at all times.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: BS
Deadline: 30th November 2021
Eligibility of Global Emerging Scholarships III at Sogang University South Korea
- Countries Eligible: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students enrolled in Sogang’s undergraduate programs are eligible to apply.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- To continue receiving the scholarship, students must have a grade point average of 2.50 or higher out of a possible 4.30.
How To Apply for Global Emerging Scholarships III at Sogang University South Korea
- How to Apply: Students must submit their admission applications through the Sogang University portal. All international students who meet the criteria will be considered.
- Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Documents providing financial proof
- Identification photocopy
- recommendation letter
- Educational qualification certificates
- Statement of purpose
- Requirements for Admission: Students must be high school graduates (or expected graduates) or have an equivalent educational background.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit English language proficiency test results.
Students will be awarded a quarter scholarship, which includes admission fees plus a quarter of tuition for the first eight semesters of any undergraduate programme at Sogang.