Global English Language Scholarships at Teesside University, UK is being offered to enable overseas students realize their ambition of studying abroad. This program is open to international students who are sponsored or self-funding and who are paying international tuition costs for any full-time foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate teaching, or postgraduate research program at TU. It is a merit-based opportunity available to students who achieve the required IELTS score.
Why should you consider Teesside University as a place to study? Teesside Institution is a high-performing global university based in the Tees Valley that inspires community pride and offers learning opportunities to all. It is a renowned university with a global reputation for academic quality that offers an exceptional student and learning experience that is supported by research, enterprise, and the professions.
Last Date To Apply: July 31st 2021
- University : Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: All levels of study
- Scholarship: £2,000
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for Global English Language Scholarships at Teesside University, UK
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course: All foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programs available at the TU are eligible.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students on foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programs.
- They must be in their first year of study.
How to Apply
- The applicants can either apply through the UCAS portal or the university application portal. Winners of the support will be considered on the academic credibility f the applicant. No separate application for the opportunity is needed.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of High school/College degree
- Passport size photo
- Health Insurance
- Financial support documents
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of Passport ID pages
- The students must score 70% or above in their previous years of study to be admitted to TU.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0.5 and above
Teesside University will give students £1,500 or £2,000 to help with the costs of their applied foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate teaching, and postgraduate research programs.