Global Hope Scholarships Program South Korea is open for applications. The Global Scholarship Program has been announced by the Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation. For the academic year 2021-2022, international students can apply to pay for their higher education in South Korea. This program assists international candidates from nations on Korea’s Development Assistance Committee (DAC) List with their education. Academically outstanding candidates with fluency in both Korean and English will be considered for financial aid to cover the costs of their education at a Korean partner university.
Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation is a Samsung Electronics organization that conducts talent programs to identify and recruit individuals with great business skills, leadership potential, and career goals by recognizing their potential and accomplishments.
Why did you decide to study in Korea? Korea places a great value on education, particularly higher education. Academic competition is fierce, which breeds strong-willed kids. Korea offers a number of internationally renowned universities that offer high-quality education. In Korea, the student-teacher relationship is very highly regarded.
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Global Hope Scholarships Program South Korea
- Overseas applicants from the following countries are eligible to apply: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, the European Union, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Undergraduate, master’s, and doctorate degree programs offered by partner universities are eligible for consideration.
- Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Academic achievement, as well as linguistic proficiency, must be demonstrated by the applicants.
How To Apply for Global Hope Scholarships Program
- Applicants must apply via the procedures established by the chosen partner university. To apply for the scholarship, students can contact their individual colleges’ International Affairs Office.
- Documents to Support Your Application: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts from the university.
- Letters of recommendation
- Purpose statement.
- Applicants must meet the university’s basic academic requirements.
- Candidates must be fluent in both English and Korean and present proof of competency as required by their university.
SDSF will grant complete funding to selected candidates for up to four years in a partner university for any UG, Master’s, or Doctoral degree.