Do you want to take your career in international management to the next level? If you answered yes, this opportunity might be right for you! For the academic year 2022-2023, the Imperial College Business School is giving incredible Global Leaders Scholarships to overseas students.
Applicants from all foreign nations who intend to pursue the MSc. International Management degree at Imperial College Business School is eligible to apply for this scholarship, which will pay the entire program’s tuition fee.
Imperial College Business School is Imperial College London’s business school, and it is routinely listed among the top business schools in the world, offering MBA, MSc, and Executive programs.
Why should you choose Imperial College Business School as your place of study? Through the confluence of business, technology, and an entrepreneurial attitude, the Business School fosters worldwide business and social development. Graduates of the Business School have gone on to enjoy long and fruitful careers in a variety of industries around the world.
For more MS Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Masters
Deadline: 21st January 2022
Eligibility of Global Leaders Scholarships At Imperial College Business School UK
- Countries that are eligible to apply: All foreign nationals are able to apply.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: International Management Master’s Degree
- Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must show that they have the capacity and desire to be visionary leaders.
- Leadership experience – this could include your academics, work experience and internships, and/or volunteer work in your community.
- Outstanding leadership potential in the future
- Your entire application and interview performance, which includes a strong academic background, a strong GMAT score, and a quality CV
How To Apply for Global Leaders Scholarships At Imperial College Business School UK
- To apply for admission, applicants must first log in to the university portal. To be considered, students must apply before the deadline. To get chosen, shortlisted students must also submit a video assessment.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Research Plan.
- Two referees’ contact information
- Transcripts of degree-level studies in their entirety.
- Statement of purpose.
- References from your academic and/or professional lives.
- Applicants must have a first-class honor or upper-second-class honors degree, as well as GRE/GMAT scores of at least 600.
- You may be needed to take an English language test if English is not your first language.
The applicants who are chosen for this application will receive the full tuition price for Imperial College Business School’s MSc. International Management program.