With the support of the Global Professional Scholarships offered by the Hult International Business School in the United States, you can expand your knowledge and abilities. For the academic year 2022-2023, applications are now being accepted.
This scholarship will be given to ambitious business executives who have worked full-time for a minimum of one year in a significant organization. Selected students will receive financial assistance with their entire school costs.
Hult International Business School is a private business school that offers highly regarded programs as well as the opportunity to study in locations all over the world. Today, learn about a new method to study business. It is considered to be one of the best colleges in the world.
Why should you choose Hult International Business School to further your education? Hult provides more than just a degree and knowledge. It is committed to giving students an educational experience that will change their perspectives and careers.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS
Deadline: 28th October 2021
Eligibility of Global Professional Scholarships at Hult International Business School USA
- Students from the United States and other international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply to any master’s degree program at Hult.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must have worked in a multinational organization and be familiar with the global business environment.
How To Apply for Global Professional Scholarships at Hult International Business School USA
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the school site and complete an online application. Students can apply for the chance at the same time as they apply for admission.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- This is a professional reference.
- Certificate of bachelor’s degree
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree is required of all applicants.
- Students must submit scores on English language proficiency examinations as a requirement. The TOEFL, PTE, and IELTS tests are all acceptable.