The Global Talent Scholarships program at Glasgow Caledonian University is now accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023. EU and foreign students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. degree at GCU can apply for this funding. Selected students will receive £7,700 per year in financial aid.
The Glasgow School of Cookery and the West End School of Cookery combined to establish Glasgow Caledonian University in 1875. The college offers a wide range of lucrative degree programmes in a variety of topics.
Why should you choose Glasgow Caledonian University as your university of choice? The University of Glasgow Caledonian is a student-centered university. GCU is noted for its excellent student support services, which allow students to express themselves freely. The university experience encompasses more than lectures, study rooms, and internships.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: The applications are open for the academic year 2022/2023.
Eligibility of Global Talent Scholarships at Glasgow Caledonian University UK
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: A Ph.D. degree program in any of the university’s academic areas is eligible.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- International students who have applied for a Ph.D. degree are required to apply.
- UK 2:1 (or equivalent) honors degree or masters degree with research abilities related to your research project or Ph.D. topic
- Professional qualifications equivalent to those listed above, as well as any relevant research experience, will be considered.
How To Apply for Global Talent Scholarships at Glasgow Caledonian University UK
- How to Apply: Postgraduate admission applications must be submitted through the university portal. Students can apply for the scholarship by logging in here.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- statement of purpose
- Letter of recommendation
- Certificates in academic and professional fields
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the requisite qualifications and provide the required documentation.
- Requires a good command of the English language. IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) in the English language with no element below 6.0.
The GTA scholarship, worth £7,700 each year for three years, is offered by Glasgow Caledonian University. The outstanding fee balance of £8,000 is due per year for the next three years, plus a continuation fee if necessary in the fourth year.