Go Global MBA Scholarships will be awarded to high-achieving students for the academic year 2021-2022, as announced by IEFA.org and Educations.com. This educational grant is available to students from any nation who want to pursue an MBA degree at a university or business school in another country. IEFA.org has expanded to include a directory of over 1,500 financial compensation services for intercultural education since its launch in January 1998. Some services are only available in the student haven nation or educational sector, while others are more widely available.
What makes you want to apply for this program? For students who wish to study abroad, IEFA.org will give several options, and it is the most complete online resource for financial assistance information.
Deadline: April 25, 2022
For more scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Go Global MBA Scholarships
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- A Business/Management MBA degree is available for scholarship.
- The candidate must have applied (or plan to apply) for an MBA program beginning in the autumn of 2022.
- Applicants should have no more than 5 years of professional job experience in a related field.
- You must fulfill the university or business school’s entrance criteria.
- Must have a valid study visa or be eligible to apply for one (if applicable).
- Candidate must be studying in a nation where you do not have citizenship or where you do not currently reside to qualify (unless currently studying abroad).
How To Apply for Go Global MBA Scholarships
- Applicants must register on Educations.com to be considered for this bursary.
- Along with the completed application, aspirants must provide their full name, contact information, and high school information.
- Applicants must have received good grades in their prior academic studies, comparable to a minimum GPA (GPA).
- If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate that you have sufficient English language abilities to succeed in your studies.
This scholarship fund, worth up to $7,000, is accessible to students from any country who will be pursuing an MBA degree in a university or business school in another country.