The Google Europe Scholarship 2022-2023 is now accepting applications. Students with liabilities who are attending undergraduate or master’s degree programs or who intend to study are eligible for the scholarships. By removing barriers, Google’s education and scholarship initiatives aim to inspire and help students in becoming future leaders in computing and technology.
As part of our commitment to helping students with disabilities achieve their academic goals in the field of computer science, Google collaborated with employable, a nonprofit organization that assists individuals with disabilities as they seek education and possible careers. For European students and students studying in Europe, Google will grant EUR 7,000 (or local equivalent) scholarships.
It is an excellent opportunity for any disabled students studying in Europe or living in Europe who aspire to pursue higher education. This award will assist disabled students in continuing their studies and paving a road to success in the field of computer technology. International students who are not qualified for this award but wish to study in Europe might look into the University of Geneva International Scholarship.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Eligibility of Google Europe Scholarship 2022-2023
The following are the requirements for the Google Europe scholarship for the years 2022-2023:
- Students with disabilities that are not visible are eligible to apply.
- For the academic year 2021-2022, students should be enrolled as undergraduate or graduate students at a university.
- Students must intend to enroll in or be accepted as a student in a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. program at an authorized university in Europe for the academic year 2022-2023.
- They must be studying computer science, computer engineering, informatics, or a related discipline of technology.
- Students must have an outstanding academic record.
- Demonstrate a significant interest in computer science and technology, as well as leadership.
- General background knowledge (e.g., contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Transcripts from both your present and past schools should be included in your resume/CV (if you have earned a prior degree)
- It is necessary to obtain a letter of recommendation from a professor, instructor, advisor, or supervisor.
- Three questions and answers for a brief essay.
How To Apply for Google Europe Scholarship 2022-2023
- Students must complete an online application and upload all relevant documents.
- Students will be chosen based on the overall quality of their essays and application materials in comparison to the whole candidate pool or their peers (for example, Bachelor’s students compared to other Bachelor’s students).
- Make sure to apply for the Google Europe scholarship online before the time expires.
The following are some of the advantages of the Google Europe scholarship:
- For the academic year 2022-2023, students will be paid a stipend of 7,000 EUR.
- The scholarship money will be used to cover tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment for the impaired students’ university classes.
- Students with disabilities will be able to overcome the barriers to computing and technology employment.
- They can also join Employ-Ability, where they can find answers for working in a disability-inclusive environment.