Do you want to be one of the best business lawyers in the world? For the academic year 2022-2023, the University of California, Los Angeles Law has established the Gould & Jefferson of Beverly Hills Scholarships for international students.
Domestic students who are non-US nationals or permanent residents of the United States can also apply for this award. This $2,500 prize will be given to academically outstanding candidates who intend to pursue an LLM degree at UCLA Law.
The School of Law of the University of California, Los Angeles, is the newest of the top-ranked law schools in the United States. UCLA School of Law provides an innovative and superior legal education in a collaborative and demanding learning environment.
Why should you study law at the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law? UCLA Law has a distinguished faculty of notable professors and academics who are also leaders in government, industry, social justice, and the legal profession.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS
Deadline: February 1, 2022.
Eligibility of Gould & Jefferson of Beverly Hills Scholarships for International Students USA
- Students from non-US citizens or permanent residents of the United States are allowed to apply.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: The LLM program at UCLA Law can be applied for.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must show financial necessity as well as academic excellence.
How To Apply for Gould & Jefferson of Beverly Hills Scholarships for International Students USA
- Students can apply for the LLM program at UCLA Law by logging in here. All students who apply to UCLA for an LLM degree will be considered.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be submitted by the students:
- resume Transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation (two or four)
- Requirements for Admission: Students must go to the program page and make sure they submit all required paperwork and complete all entrance requirements.
- Requires a good command of the English language. Students must show proof of their ability to communicate in English. UCLA accepts the TOEFL or IELTS.
UCLA Law will provide selected law aspirants a $2,500 stipend to help them pursue their LLM degree.