Grants for International Students at the University of Gottingen Germany are going to be offered. If you wish to study in Germany but don’t have enough money, the University of Gottingen offers Emergency Grants for the academic year 2021-2022. The Emergency Grants are short-term assistance grants available to any foreign students interested in studying at Gottingen for a bachelor’s or master’s degree. The funding will cover the cost of living in Germany for up to 6 months for the selected students. The Institution of Gottingen is a German public research university ranked 123rd in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings in 2021. The university’s aim is to establish a tight relationship between research and education for mutual benefit.
Why should you go to the University of Gottingen to study? Within the scientific community, the University of Gottingen is well-known. The university aspires to assist in the achievement of equal opportunities and the elimination of any gender-related, ethnic, cultural, social, and religious barriers that stand in the way. Gottingen is dedicated to ensuring that the ethical standards of good scientific conduct are strictly followed.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2021
Eligibility for Emergency Grants for International Students at University of Gottingen, Germany
- The candidates applying from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs taught at Gottingen are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply for Emergency Grants
- The applicants need to register on the university application and log in with the created credentials to apply to a program of their choice. The applicants need to contact [email protected] to apply for the Emergency Grants.
- The candidates are required to show the following documents to the university:
- Graduation documents (school-leaving certificate and transcript of grades)
- University entrance examinations
- Certificate of assessment
- Evidence of prior study periods
- Final degree (at a university or college)
- Motivation letter
- Grading scale
- The applicants must have a high school graduate or a completed bachelor’s degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- PTE – 76
- Cambridge English Scale – 180
- CAE – B
- CPE – C
Benefits of Emergency Grants for International Students at University of Gottingen, Germany
The University of Gottingen will provide short-term financial assistance to the emergency award recipients to cover living expenses for up to six months.
I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers however this post is really a good piece of writing, keep it up
I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers howeverthis post is really a good piece of writing, keep it up.
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.