The University of Derby is giving Great Scholarships to overseas students in the UK in collaboration with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign. The scholarship program offers financial support of £11,000 to eligible students to pursue one-year postgraduate study at the University of Derby.
The University of Derby, which is ranked 801 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, is a public university in Derby that aims to empower people all over the world to achieve their full potential and contribute positively to society.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Derby? Employability, cutting-edge facilities, and quality teaching are all priorities of the University of Derby. It receives a gold grade from the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework, and it is ranked in the top 20 for teaching quality in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020. Furthermore, the institution provides an industrial experience as well as practical, hands-on learning to guarantee that students’ abilities are maximized.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Postgraduate
Deadline: 1 June 2022.
Eligibility of Great Scholarships for Overseas Students at University of Derby UK
- China, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Thailand are among the countries eligible to apply.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: The scholarship will be given to a student pursuing a postgraduate degree at the university.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Become a citizen of a fantastic target nation.
- Motivated and academically capable of following and benefiting from a postgraduate taught program in the United Kingdom.
- Active in the field, with professional experience or a demonstrated interest in the suggested topic.
- Meet the University of Derby’s English language requirement.
- Willing to embody the University of Derby experience by attending lectures and tutorials and participating in extracurricular activities, as well as function as a University of Derby ambassador by promoting the benefits of studying at a UK higher education institution.
- Willing to create a scholarly relationship with the United Kingdom through personal and intellectual fulfillment.
- By becoming a program ambassador, you can represent the GREAT brand’s high standards.
- Willing to attend a networking event for all GREAT scholars based in the UK to share their experiences and collect their perspectives on studying in the UK.
How To Apply for Great Scholarships for Overseas Students at University of Derby UK
- How to Apply: Applicants must first submit an online application to the university, after which they can fill out the rest of the application form.
- Documents to Support: All of the following documents must be submitted by applicants. –
- You must submit an essay of no more than 500 words about a topic you have previously studied and why you found it intriguing as part of your application. This topic should be relevant to
- your chosen degree program or have encouraged you to apply. This essay, together with previous academic achievement and potential, will be used to shortlist candidates.
- Institutional transcripts that have been officially examined
- a scanned copy of a current passport
- Statement of purpose
- Two recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements and have a previous Bachelor’s degree with appropriate grades.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the university’s language standards.
The University of Derby will provide £11,000 towards international applicants’ postgraduate studies.