Many African students aspire to study in the United Kingdom, making the GSK Scholarship the greatest choice for future health leaders. This fully-funded scholarship for African students aims to develop and assist the next generation of leaders and health care providers. This scholarship is available to African students who want to study in the UK.
The GSK Scholarship Program is open to students with good academic backgrounds. The scholarship program in the United Kingdom aims to develop future health leaders, strengthen health systems, and advance health research in Africa. Health research will improve as a result of this worldwide scholarship program, and many maladies and diseases will be healed or prevented. This one-year program teaches students how to be proficient in their respective health fields while also honing their skills.
The GSK Scholarship is available at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, a well-regarded university in London and around the world. This wonderful opportunity is open to anyone interested in pursuing their study in Master’s Degree Programs in the United Kingdom. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for students, so take advantage of it as soon as possible by applying.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a public research university specializing in public health and tropical medicine located in central London. It is part of the University of London’s college system.
For more scholarships Click Here
Deadline: February 27, 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Africa countries only
- Deadline: February 27, 2022
Eligibility of GSK Scholarship in UK 2022
The following are the GSK scholarship program’s eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens or nationals of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Students must return to their native country after completing their Master’s degree program.
- The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine has English language requirements that must be completed.
- Students must also answer questions about how they plan to pay for their education if they are unable to do so financially.
- It is necessary to be a first-degree holder.
- Admission to LSHTM is necessary, as is an offer of admission.
How To Apply for GSK Scholarship in UK 2022
- Students in the United Kingdom must apply for the GSK Scholarship online by clicking the apply now option below.
- Before applying, please examine the eligibility conditions.
- Students must also provide references and complete all required areas.
- The GSK Scholarship application deadline is February 27, 2022.
- Visit the official website for additional details.
The following are some of the advantages of the GSK Scholarship for African students:
- The scholarship will pay the entire cost of tuition.
- The GSK scholarship will cover the costs of any field trips that are required.
- A stipend will be granted on a monthly basis.
- A monthly living stipend of GBP 17,633.00 will be paid.