Have you made significant progress in your schooling and personal growth? Then you can apply to the HAN University in the Netherlands for Honours Scholarships. For the school year 2022-2023, all international students are eligible to apply for its benefits.
This award was designed for non-EU/EEA undergraduate and graduate students who did not get a scholarship during their first year of study. Eligible students will receive € 2,500 towards their tuition for the program’s second semester.
The HAN University of Applied Sciences is one of the country’s largest applied science universities, ranking 20th in the country. Its goal is to qualify, socialize, and prepare students for professional practice and citizenship in the future.
Why should you attend HAN University? In a dynamic, increasingly international, and complex society, HAN University provides students with innovative opportunities. It aspires to provide opportunities for people to develop professionally and personally. HAN prepares students to be self-assured, empowered individuals who think outside the box. It provides an intensive, high-quality education through face-to-face instruction.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS or MS
Deadline: 1st June 2022.
Eligibility of HAN University Honours Scholarships for International Students Netherlands
- All international students from non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students who are enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at HAN are eligible to apply.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- The applicants must not have previously received a scholarship in the applied program’s first semester.
How To Apply for HAN University Honours Scholarships for International Students Netherlands
- How to Apply: Students must first apply to HAN via StudieLink for their selected program. Then, without requiring a separate application, all students who apply and meet the scholarship conditions will be immediately evaluated.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Secondary education certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate that is relevant
- Other documents specific to the course
- Requirements for Admission: Students must have completed high school or have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
- A TOEFL iBT score of 80–90 or better is required.
- An IELTS score of 6.0–6.5 or above is required.
- Minimum Cambridge FCE Grade C score of 169 or Cambridge FCE Grade B score of 176
The accepted applicants will receive a stipend of € 2,500 for the second semester of their HAN program.