Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 In Germany. Applications are now open for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 for Master & PhD to Study in Germany. All International Students, European Union, & German Students are eligible to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship to study free in Germany. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 In Germany
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 In Germany. Almost all academic fields and majors are available under this scholarship to pursue Postgraduate Degree programs. You will Study Degree courses at state or state-recognized universities in Germany. Heinrich Böll is one of the most important and best-known writers of the Federal Republic of Germany. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 In Germany
The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to approximately 1500 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities per year, who are pursuing their degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunst-/Musikhochschulen’). Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 In Germany
We expect our scholarship recipients to have excellent academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self determination and justice. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 In Germany
HEINRICH BOLL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS DETAILS
|Funded by||Heinrich Boll Foundation|
|Degree||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||1 March 2023|
BENIFITS OF HEINRICH BÖLL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS 2023 IN GERMANY:
For non-EU students, the monthly allowance is €850 per month plus various allowances. In some cases, tuition fees are possible in Germany. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 In Germany
EU students: The amount varies, but a maximum of €649 per month plus €300 for book money; tuition fees are not possible in Germany but are possible to a limited extent in other countries.
This scholarship covers the regular study period, which may be extended by one semester.
Students from outside the EU are entitled to a monthly allowance of €1,200 plus a €100 mobility allowance, plus various extra allowances; tuition fees are not possible. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 In Germany
For students from the European Union: €1350 per month stipend plus €100 per month allowance for research costs. There are no tuition fees in Germany, but limited fees are possible elsewhere. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 In Germany
The scholarship is normally awarded for two years, but can be extended twice by half a year at most.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR HEINRICH SCHOLARSHIP 2023:
- Complete Application Form.
- Student enrolment certificate.
- College or university lecturer Reference letter
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent.
- International Students to apply for a Master’s program have to submit: a certified copy of your first-degree certificate.
- List of academic certificates if you have already initiated your studies.
- German language proficiency. Not less than DSH 2 or Level B2.
- Excellent School grades and academic record.
- Record of the Required level of German language (B2 oder DSH)
- Social Engagement
- connecting with the goals of the Foundation
- responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work
The deadline to apply for the Heinrich böll Foundation Scholarship 2023 for international students in Germany is 1st March 2023. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023 In Germany
HOW TO APPLY FOR HEINRICH BOLL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2023-24?
- Find out about the Heinrich application requirements and the application process.
- Gather information on the Heinrich application process and the requested documents.
- Register yourself for the online application portal.
- Complete the Online Application and submit the required documents.
Please note: We accept only online applications
1. Gather information on the application process and the requested documents
2. Register for the online application portal
3. Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
4. After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline
For more scholarships Visit