Howley Financial Group Scholarship in USA offered by Jack Howley to one talented and innovative student. The program is now accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022. The sponsorship will be given to a brilliant and motivated student currently enrolled in a US college or university.
The Howley Financial Group, formed in 1986, is a well-known financial services organization. From the beginning, Jack Howley has guided people and families seeking to optimize income and grow wealth via business, estate, insurance, and retirement planning.
Last Date to Apply: 15th December, 2021
- University or Organization: Jack Howley
- Department: NA
- Degree: Undergraduate
- Scholarship: $1,000
- Number of Scholarship: One
- Apply: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for Howley Financial Group Scholarship in USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply for the Howley Financial Group Scholarship, candidates must be Currently be enrolled at an accredited US college or university as a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior
How to Apply for Howley Financial Group Scholarship in USA
- Applicants must provide the following information via email along with their essay:
- First and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- Expected year of Graduation.
- University or College where currently studying
- recent GPA
- Submit an essay on the topic of Describe a moment in your life or background story that has shaped you into who you are today”.
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The winner of the Howley Financial Group support will receive a financial aid of $1000.