For the academic year 2021-2022, Humboldt State University is pleased to introduce the HSU International Student Scholarships, which will assist international students in funding their studies in the United States. All incoming and existing international students enrolled in any undergraduate or graduate degree program at HSU who require financial aid are eligible to apply. The grant is worth a maximum of $2,000 in total.
Humboldt State Institution in Arcata is a public university for students with an adventurous spirit and a desire to make a difference in the world. Regional Universities West ranks it 37th.
Why should you come to Humboldt State University to study? HSU provides affordable, high-quality education that is sensitive to the needs of a rapidly changing world to its students. Through a combination of academic programs, hands-on activities, and a dedication to social and environmental responsibility, it provides students with a one-of-a-kind educational experience.
Deadline: 15th October 2021
For more BS Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: BS Or MS
Eligibility of HSU International Student Scholarships in USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree program at HSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must be HSU international students, either incoming or present.
How To Apply for HSU International Student Scholarships in USA
- Applicants must submit an application to CAS through the university site. Applicants must complete the application form and send it to [email protected] along with two letters of recommendation and a personal essay to be considered for the opportunity.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Transcripts from high school
- recommendation letter
- Essay \sAdmission Requirements: The applicants must have a grade of C or better, or a 3.0 GPA.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
Selected students will receive a stipend of $1,000 to $2,000 to help defray the costs of pursuing a degree at HSU.