HUAWEI SEEDS FOR THE FUTURE PROGRAMME 2021 is going to offer awards for undergraduate students. Under the HUAWEI SEEDS FOR THE FUTURE PROGRAMME 2021, Huawei Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd. Pakistan and the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan are seeking applications from promising Pakistani undergrads. In the previous six years, 87 participants were taken by HEC from universities throughout Pakistan and sent to China by Huawei for two weeks of cultural and advanced ICT training. Due to Covid-19, HEC and Huawei have planned a six-day online training for 30 exceptional Pakistani students in the field of ICT from August 9th to 16th, 2021, similar to the previous year. The successful students will get the opportunity to gain valuable cutting-edge ICT expertise created by Huawei’s headquarters as well as virtual cross-cultural communication.
- Be a permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK and a Pakistani national. Holders of dual nationality are ineligible.
- Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Informatics, Multimedia & Digital Arts, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Electrical Communication Engineering, Telecom Engineering, Electronics Engineering, and other disciplines and subjects.
- These applicants will be considered :
1- Students in their last year of an ICT-related undergraduate degree (four-year program with 7th and 8th semesters only) with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 out of 4.
2- Student with minimum CGPA 3.5 out of 4 since summer in undergrad.
- Age should be less than 24 at the time of application
- Speaks English fluently
- Strong knowledge and interest in information communication and technology and related subjects.
- Students have PC and internet connection
How To Apply for HUAWEI SEEDS FOR THE FUTURE PROGRAMME 2021
- Apply online at seedsprogramme.hec.gov.pk
- Follow all the given instructions and complete the online form and then submit it.
- HEC has the right to conduct the interview of initially shortlisted applicants.
- The application will be canceled if it is incomplete or just saved.
- Hard copies are not required.
For more information Click Here
Last Date To Apply: July 27th, 2021