For law students all across the world, the Human Rights Essay Award is a once-in-a-lifetime chance. The Academy of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law is sponsoring this competition. Students from all over the world are urged to enter this competition and offer their perspectives on two of the world’s most pressing issues: climate change and human rights: impact, responsibilities, and opportunities.
The Academy of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law has worked hard to develop a realistic approach to this field and to establish connections between various human rights educators, experts, and organizations. Those interested can also benefit from the Academy’s extensive instruction. It also aspires to increase the global domination of human rights and related laws.
Participants in the worldwide human rights essay competition learn how to put their ideas and opinions into well-researched, compelling, and beneficial writing. The winning essay must be focused, coherent, expressed, and intelligible, with no grammatical faults. Every year, this international competition seeks students with a background in international human rights law to write on a specified topic while following international essay writing requirements. As a result, the international organization’s top writers are propelled into the limelight.
The Human Rights Essay Award seeks to offer potential candidates the chance to study and solve challenges in this field. This competition will also provide an opportunity for participants to develop their writing talents.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Eligibility of Human Rights Essay Award in USA 2022
The following are the requirements for the Human Rights Essay Award:
- Applicants with a legal degree will be considered.
- The human rights essay award is open to applicants from all continents and countries.
- Previous winners of the Human Rights Essay Award are ineligible.
How To Apply for Human Rights Essay Award in USA 2022 – Fully Funded
- The essay will be submitted online, and the URL is provided below.
- Include a copy of your essay in your online application. Make certain that all of the information is right.
- Applicants must additionally submit these papers in addition to the essay.
- Transcripts/certificates from colleges and universities
- Details about your passport.
- A maximum of three pages should be included in your CV.
- Within 48 hours of submitting your form, you will receive a confirmation email.
- On April 1, 2022, the results will be posted on the official website.
The Human Rights Essay Award 2022 has the following advantages:
- For starters, it provides a full scholarship for advanced study in Human Rights and Humanitarian Law in the United States, leading to a degree or certification.
- The cost of round-trip travel to Washington, D.C. will be covered.
- It will also provide lodging in a dorm or hostel at Washington College of Law.
- A stipend will be provided for everyday costs.
- The best papers will be published in the journal American University International Law Review.
- Authors are not permitted to include any personal information, including their names, in their essays.
- For the body of the essay, use just a word processor with Times New Roman typeface and font size 12, double-spaced.
- For citations, only single-spaced footnotes are permitted.
- The essay should be no more than 35 pages long.
- A one-inch margin should be left on both sides for page layout.
- Otherwise, five points will be deducted if proper formatting is not followed.
- Each applicant is only allowed to submit one essay.
- Applicants should check their essays for mistakes and plagiarism.