The Humanities and Social Sciences UK/EU Postgraduate Taught Performance Sport Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde are available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The major goal of this prize is to help talented student-athletes pursue a dual career path, earning their degree while also pursuing their sports goals.
The University of Strathclyde is Scotland’s third-largest university, with numerous possibilities for international students to complete a program or advance to degree studies. It is known around the world for its cutting-edge research, teaching, and student support.
Why should you participate in this program? The program’s goal is to give junior and senior international athletes with academic flexibility, pastoral care, world-class sports science and medical support, and financial assistance for training and competition costs.
Application Deadline: 17 June 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £1,000 (+ up to £3,750* in-kind support)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU/&UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate program in Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work, and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing, French, Social policy, Teaching, International relations, Social work
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All applicants must be competing in a Sportscotland-recognised sport, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK.
- In addition, all applicants should be competing at least at the Junior, if not senior, International level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the funding program, applicants must take admission in a full-time postgraduate program at the University of Strathclyde. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Strathclyde will award students a £1,000 (+ up to £3,750* in-kind support) for entry onto a full-time postgraduate program.