Do you want to study in the United States? Apply for the International Student Scholarships at Illinois College to make your dream come true. For the academic year 2022/2023, the funding program is developed for deserving candidates. The educational prize is available to bright international students who wish to begin their undergraduate studies at the college. The Illinois Band, which consisted of Yale University students, founded the college in 1829. It’s a small residential liberal arts college with a secure and lovely campus that provides a high-quality education at a fair price.
Why do you want to attend Illinois College? Illinois College has been a leader in higher education since 1829, with a reputation for academic creativity and life-changing learning experiences that prepare students for careers and graduate school.
Deadline: February 15, 2022
For more BS Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Undergraduate
Eligibility of Illinois College International Student Scholarships in USA
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: A bachelor’s degree in any of the university’s subjects is acceptable.
- Criteria that are acceptable: Applicants must have completed high school and have a solid academic record to be considered.
How To Apply for Illinois College International Student Scholarships in USA
- How to Apply: Candidates must enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university to be considered for this scholarship. Following that, they can complete the Admissions application: Common Application vs. IC Application
- Documents to Support: You must send an authentic high school transcript, a passport, a curriculum vitae, and a letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should review all of the university’s entry requirements.
- Students enrolling at Illinois College must submit test scores prior to registration in order to help with suitable course placement. ACT: 1034 or SAT and TOEFL: 1315
The successful candidates will receive a yearly prize of $20,000 – $23,000 from Illinois College.