The Indian Academic Excellence Scholarships offered by UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Indian students. For the academic year 2022-2023, the scholarship will be used to fund an MSc study program.
These scholarships will be given to academically brilliant Indian students who will serve as ambassadors for their course and the School both during and after their studies. The scholarship will pay the tuition fees for the MSc programs that the selected students are pursuing at UCD, ranging from 25% to 50%.
The University College Dublin Smurfit Graduate Business School educates, supports, and inspires the development of Irish and international society by educating future business leaders to the highest international standards.
Why should you study at the University College Dublin’s Smurfit Graduate Business School? According to the Financial Times, UCD Smurfit is among the best in Europe, and it is a globally renowned institute with a choice of MBA and Masters Degree programs that has been named one of the world’s top 100 by the Financial Times and the Economist Intelligence Unit. UCD’s skilled faculty educates tomorrow’s business leaders.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS
Deadline: 28th February 2022.
Eligibility of Indian Academic Excellence Scholarships in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: MSc programs at UCD’s Smurfit Graduate Business School are available for application.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- The applicants must apply to full-time programs at the University College Dublin Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, and they must live in India and be citizens of India.
How To Apply for Indian Academic Excellence Scholarships in Ireland
- How to Apply: Applicants must use the application portal to submit their admissions applications. Students must complete the following steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Use your application number and password to access your existing online application account.
- Click ‘Scholarship Applications’ under My Applications.
- Select the Global Excellence Scholarship from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the application and send it in.
- With this application, you will be considered for both the Global Excellence and Indian Academic Excellence Scholarships at Smurfit.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- CV \sReferences
- Other documents, such as a copy of your passport or evidence of nationality
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements for the MSc program at UCD Smurfit that they desire to enroll in.
- Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests.
UCD Smurfit will select nine Indian students, five of whom will receive a 50% tuition price scholarship and four of whom will receive a 25% tuition fee scholarship for an applied MSc programme.