Apply for the International Achievement Scholarships to help you overcome financial barriers to your studies. Texas A&M University in the United States is offering the scholarship. Incoming freshman students who intend to pursue a graduate degree at the university are eligible to participate in the study program. For the academic year 2022-2023, the award is available. Texas A&M Institution–Corpus Christi is a public research university in Corpus Christi, Texas, that was founded in 1947. Through six colleges, it provides 33 undergraduate majors, 25 graduate programs, and six Ph.D. programs.
Why do you want to attend Texas A&M University? The University provides a variety of services to assist and support students as they complete their degrees and prepare for careers after college. It provides a world-class education at a reasonable cost.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of International Achievement Scholarships at Texas A&M University in USA
- Students from any country outside of the United States are able to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for any graduate degree program provided by Texas A&M University.
- Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must be incoming first-year students.
- Graduate Students Starting in the Fall: Last 60 hours GPA of at least 3.3 (on a 4.0 scale in the United States)
- Current graduate students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.33-3.49.
How To Apply for International Achievement Scholarships at Texas A&M University in USA
- Students must apply through the university’s site. Applicants must apply for the opportunity in addition to the admission application.
- International applicants also need to provide the following documentation to Graduate Admissions:
- a current visa copy (if applicable)
- Official transcripts of every graduate coursework are included in the International Transcript Evaluation Report.
- Admissions Standards: Applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
Texas A&M University will award chosen students with a stipend of $2,001 to $3,000 each year to help defray the costs of pursuing a graduate degree.