The International awards at Catholic University of Sacred Heart, Italy are open to overseas students. The scholarship will assist international students who wish to enroll in the university’s undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart is an Italian private research university that was founded in 1992 and is still going strong today. Its mission is to educate people while preparing them to lead and serve in the world, while also maintaining a rigorous and interdisciplinary search for truth and wisdom.
Why should you select the Catholic University of Sacred Heart to further your education? Catholic University of the Sacred, which is ranked 12th in the country, has an international reputation for its programs. For overseas students, the university’s reputation is the most important factor. The university’s second draw is the high quality of its education and professors.
Last Date To Apply: Open
Brief Description about International awards at Catholic University of Sacred Heart, Italy
- University: Catholic University of the Sacred Heart
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Scholarship: € 8190
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The Scholarship can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications of students residing outside the European Union and associated states are accepted.
- Eligible Course : All degree-level courses and subjects taught at the university are eligible to apply for.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into any degree program at the university.
How to Apply for International awards at Catholic University of Sacred Heart, Italy
- Students are required to apply online using the portal provided by the university. The students are required to request the “UCSC International Scholarship” while filling out the online application to be considered for the opportunity .
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school records
- Preschool attended proof
- Diploma certification
- Foundation course certificate
- Bachelor degree
- Applicants must achieve a minimum of 75% in their previous year of study to be admitted to the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 84
- Cambridge English – 173
- Cambridge IGCSE First Language English – D
- Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language – C
Under this application, the university will cover up to 37% of the tuition price (about € 8190) for the applied degree program of successful applicants. They will also be provided with lodging.