Nakayama 100 Premium International awards at the University of Japan are being offered for masters and Ph.D. students. Apply for the Nakayama 100 Premium Scholarships at the International University of Japan and obtain the skills and information you need for your next professional move in Japan. This application is open to non-Japanese students interested in pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree at IUJ. The candidates will be compensated for their lodging, tuition, and entrance costs. They will also be paid a stipend on a monthly basis. The International Institution of Japan is a private university in Japan that is currently rated 95th in the country. It aspires to be the world’s best business school, producing future leaders with a social conscience who understand Japan and Asia’s and Africa’s developing economies.
Why should you study at Japan’s International University? The Worldwide University of Japan is a private post-graduate school dedicated to educating talented young men and women and instilling in them a high degree of multidisciplinary and specialized knowledge that they can apply in the international arena. Being located near Tokyo, IUJ also provides its students with a rich Japanese cultural experience.
Deadline: November 13th, 2021
- All applicants from overseas countries can apply.
- Candidates can undertake any masters or Ph.D. program at IUJ.
- Candidates must be non-Japanese applicants accepted in the applied masters or Ph.D. program.
- Applicants must have attempted GRE or GMAT and submit the same scores to be accepted in any program at IUJ.
- The applicants are required to give the TOEFL IBT test and submit the cores.
How to Apply
- Applicants can log in to the application portal of IUJ to apply to any preferred program. Applicants will b selected for the opportunities s based on the admission application.
- The applicants must send the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
Benefits of International awards at The University of Japan
Selected overseas applicants will receive a monthly salary of YEN 50,000, as well as tuition for the applied master’s Ph.D. program, a dorm fee, and a portion of the IUJ entrance cost.