Apply for international awards at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland for the academic year 2021-2022 to get a degree from a world-class Swiss university.
Students who stick to their study plans and are goal-oriented will be given priority in this application. Applicants from all over the world are able to apply for this prize, which will cover the costs of study for any bachelor’s or master’s degree program offered at SUPSI.
Southern Switzerland’s University of Applied Sciences and Arts is ranked 16th among national universities, and it aspires to be a vocational, multidisciplinary, innovative, and Latin-culture university that is well-known in Switzerland, as well as a network-creation leader in academic, business, and political-institutional contexts.
Why should you study at the Southern Swiss University of Applied Sciences and Arts? SUPSI ensures that students gain specialist, methodological, social, and personal skills that will enable them to choose career choices that match their capabilities and expectations in the future. It allows students to be more flexible in their education in order to fulfil the growing need for a work/study option.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: CHF 5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries, including non-EU and EEA countries, are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and master’s degree programs available at SUPSI are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must already be enrolled and admitted to the university before or at the time of applying for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must start and complete the application via the university application portal. Once the application is submitted and received by the university, the applicants will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Motivation (duly dated and signed)
- Transcript of records or university booklet listing all exams taken
- Portfolio (for architecture, interior design, visual communication only)
- Learning agreement proposal
- Copy of the application form (a copy can be saved after completing the online application)
- Copy of identity document
- Copy of European Health card or other insurance
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must upload all necessary documents at the time of application to be admitted at SUPSI.
- Language Requirement: The students must demonstrate their level of Italian language knowledge by taking the Testpodium language test and email it to [email protected].
The applicants will be provided scholarships ranging from CHF 1,330 to CHF 5,000 towards the overall cost of studying the chosen bachelor’s or master’s degree program at SUSPI by the university.