Apply for an International Bursaries at International Medical University, Malaysia and finish your medical schooling in Malaysia. For the school year 2021-2022, this great opportunity is open to international students. Under this advantageous bursary, international students would get a sum ranging from RM 5,000 to RM 8,400, depending on the approved master’s degree program. Students will only be granted and receive program benefits if they are admitted into the applicable program at IMU.
The International Medical University, as a national educational institute, is a private, English-language Health Sciences University that strives to further strengthen the IMU as a centre of excellence for undergraduate programs in medicine, pharmacy, and other health sciences programs, as well as establish the IMU as a centre for higher education offering multidisciplinary training.
What are the benefits of studying at International Medical University? With 27 years of dedicated concentration on healthcare education, International Medical University is Malaysia’s first and most established private medical and healthcare university.
Last Date To Apply: Open
Brief Description about International Bursaries at International Medical University, Malaysia
- University: International Medical University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Scholarship: RM 8,000
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Apply: Online
- Nationality: International
- The Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
- Students from all international countries around the globe are eligible.
- All Master of Counselling programs, Master in Health Professions Education programs, and Analytical and Pharmaceutical Chemistry (MSc), Business Administration in Healthcare Management (Master), Molecular Medicine (MSc), Pharmacy Practice (Master), and Public Health (MSc) are eligible to apply for.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students accepted at IMU.
How to Apply for International Bursaries at International Medical University, Malaysia
- Students must apply by completing the admission process via the university application portal. The applicants are not required to apply separately for the opportunity . The students will be considered upon the quality of application after acceptance at IMU.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of the Release Letter
- Attendance & academic record
- An original copy of the Sponsorship letter
- A photocopy of the School Leaving Certificate
- Statutory Declaration confirming the identity
- Resume/Character Reference Letter
- A photocopy of your Resident Pass
- The students must possess a Bachelor’s degree certification relevant to the applied master’s by Research program to be accepted at IMU.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- MUET – 4
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 200
- PTE – 58
The selected applicants will be provided RM 5,000, RM 8,400, and RM 8,000 towards their Master program in Counselling, Health Professions Education, and other mentioned eligible programs respectively by IMU.