Prepare to take advantage of the International Education Scholarships, an engaging and exciting learning experience. The University of North Texas is the sponsor of this prize. Students that actively participate in and contribute to UNT’s campus internationalization are given the International Education Scholarship. The Institution of North Texas (UNT) is a public research university in Denton, Texas, that was founded in 1988. North Texas State University was its previous name. There are 14 colleges and schools on the campus.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of North Texas? They give education that is both of excellent quality and of extraordinary value. It entails residing in a city renowned for its innovative thinkers, artists, and entrepreneurs. It also means you’ll always have a place to call home.
Deadline: November 15, 2021
For more BS Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of International Education Scholarships at University of North Texas USA
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: The scholarship will be given in any of the university’s subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must fulfill all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Unless otherwise approved, students must maintain full-time enrollment status.
- Students must be enrolled in a program that leads to a degree.
- Students must demonstrate a demonstrated commitment to internationalization on campus at UNT by participating in/organizing internationalization events and activities.
How To Apply for International Education Scholarships at University of North Texas
- Students must enroll in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the institution to be eligible to participate in the program.
- Submit official secondary school transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination results in accordance with your country’s requirements. All
- applicants must have completed the equivalent of a high school diploma in the United States.
- Undergraduate and second bachelor’s degree applicants must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0. Graduate candidates must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5.
- All overseas candidates to UNT must demonstrate fluency in English.
The University of North Texas will support candidates who wish to study in the United States.