International First Time Freshman Scholarships at McNeese State University USA
McNeese State University is pleased to offer bright students in the United States the International First Time Freshman Scholarships. This application is open to all full-time non-resident undergraduate degree students who have been accepted to McNeese. For the academic year 2021-2022, this scholarship will award students $2,000 in addition to their program cost at McNeese. McNeese State University is a prestigious state university that is ranked 94th in the Regional Universities category. It is a premier university that aims to improve students’ lives through a combination of research, instruction, and student life activities, with a focus on student learning and mentorship.
Why should you enroll at McNeese State University? McNeese State University is a well-known, well-respected, and well-known institution of academic excellence and innovation. McNeese University has created programs that blend low tuition rates with high-quality courses produced and taught by experienced teachers. McNeese graduates are transforming lives and making significant impacts.
Deadline: 1st December 2021
For more BS Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of International First Time Freshman Scholarships at McNeese State University USA
- Applicants from any country outside of the United States are welcome to apply.
- Nonresident undergraduate degree programs offered at McNeese State University are available to apply for.
- Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must be completely admitted to McNeese State University.
How To Apply for International First Time Freshman Scholarships at McNeese State University USA
- Applicants must first sign up for an account on the university site before applying. International students who have been fully admitted will be considered.
- Documents to Support Your Application: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- A copy of your passport is required.
- Form of proof of immunization.
- Official transcripts are available.
- Certificate of completion of a diploma program.
- Students must have a 3.0 overall GPA and an ACT or SAT test score of 25-36 or 1200-1600 to be considered for admission.
- English Language Proficiency Exam Scores: Students must submit their English language proficiency test scores.
The winners of this application will receive $500 – $2,000 in addition to McNeese’s $11,075 Non-Resident Fee Waiver.