International Grants at University Canada West, Canada are going to be offered for bright students. Become a member of the International Grants program at University Canada West in Canada to unlock chances to reach your career goals. This program is designed to assist European applicants who wish to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree at Ucanwest. The University of Canada West is a for-profit, private university that is ranked 81st in the country. Ucanwest prides itself on being relevant, accessible, and innovative, providing career-focused courses that prepare students to be leaders.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Canada West? Whether studying online or on campus, University Canada West provides great service and support to its students. It has created highly career-focused programs and makes them available to students from more than 45 countries, adding to the university’s diversity and richness. Its goal is to become a premier education provider by pursuing higher education with a strong focus on the student experience.
Deadline To Apply: Open
Eligibility of International Grants at University Canada West, Canada
- Candidates from Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the UK are eligible to apply.
- MBA, BS of Arts in Business Communication, BS in Commerce, and Associate of Arts are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be applying to an eligible program and must be accepted in the same by the university.
- The students have relevant educational qualifications to secure admission at University Canada West.
- The students must attain average required scores in the following English Language proficiency tests:
IELTS – 5
TOEFL IBT – 88
PTE – 61
CAE – 70
Duolingo – 105
How to Apply
- The applicants must enroll themselves in an eligible program through the university application portal. Applicants from either of the eligible countries will be considered automatically.
- The students are required to submit the following:
- Equivalent of a Canadian high school (Grade 12) diploma
- Completed application form
Benefits of International Grants at University Canada West, Canada
The Candidates will get a discount on the actual tuition fee up to $11,700 – $25,600.