Prepare to take advantage of Bishop Grosseteste University’s International Office Scholarships, a rewarding and exciting study opportunity. International students enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university will be eligible for this award. Bishop Grosseteste University is a public research university with a long history of teacher education, allowing all students to reach the highest possible standard in their chosen profession.
What are the benefits of studying at Bishop Grosseteste University? Students at BGU will have the opportunity to self-recognize their goals and accomplishments, allowing for self-development. Bishop Grosseteste University has extraordinarily high graduate employability rates and was recently named one of the top universities in the United Kingdom for teaching excellence.
For more BS Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Eligibility of International Office Scholarships at Bishop Grosseteste University UK
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any of the university’s subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- The International Office has a number of opportunities for those who can demonstrate excellence and commitment to extracurricular activities.
How To Apply for International Office Scholarships at Bishop Grosseteste University UK
- How to Apply: To be considered for a BGU scholarship, you must first apply for and be accepted into one of their programs.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send a copy of their passport and a copy of their previous degree certificate.
- Admissions Criteria: Students must meet the university’s entry requirements, which are listed below.
- Language Requirement: Bishop Grosseteste University requires all applicants whose first language is not English to demonstrate that they have the appropriate English language skills to complete their program.
A tuition fee waiver of up to 50% of the international tuition price for the program will be given to each successful scholar.