International PhD Fellowships in Bio-interfaces Denmark are open for application. The International Ph.D. Fellowships in Biointerfaces are offered by the University of Copenhagen in Denmark. For the school year 2021-2022, the program is available to both foreign and domestic students. The scholarship program aids qualified individuals who wish to begin a Ph.D. program at the institution. On many elements of the particle-gut interaction, there are two points of view. Copenhagen Business School is a public university in Copenhagen, Denmark, founded in 1917 and is widely considered one of the world’s most prestigious business schools.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Copenhagen? Denmark’s most prominent international educational institution is the University of Copenhagen. Admissions, housing, and counseling are among the services it offers to students. Students can also participate in orientation activities, which include a range of social events.
Deadline: August 20, 2021
for more scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of International PhD Fellowships in Bio-interfaces
- Danish nationals as well as students from all other nations across the world are eligible to apply.
- Biointerfaces is a Ph.D. program.
- Before the start date, possess qualifications equivalent to a master’s degree in physical chemistry, physics, chemical engineering (for the first job), analytical chemistry, proteomics, lipidomics, glycomics, or related disciplines (for the second position).
- Excellent communication abilities and fluency in English.
How To Apply for International PhD Fellowships in Bio-interfaces
- Applicants must apply online through the university’s website, signing in, and completing the application procedure. To apply for the post, candidates must complete this online application form.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- A letter of application that is well-motivated.
- Master’s degree in science.
- a list of publications
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree to be considered.
- The applicant must be able to communicate well in English.
The successful candidate for the post will be paid a monthly salary of roughly DKK 27,568 (approximately EUR 3,676) (taxable) plus a pension (February 2021 level).