International Ph.D. Position in Debloating Machine Learning Systems Sweden opens for application. Outstanding students are encouraged to apply for the International Ph.D. Position in Debloating Machine Learning Systems. The scholarship is for the academic year 2021-2022.
The studentship is open to the most brilliant individuals who are starting their Ph.D. studies at a Swedish institution.
The Chalmers University of Technology was established in 1829. It is a Swedish university that conducts research and education in the fields of technology, natural science, architecture, marine, and other management-related disciplines.
What are the benefits of studying at the Chalmers University of Technology? The university is the most renowned and well-known institution in Sweden.
Deadline: August 17, 2021
For more scholarships Click here
Eligibility of International PhD Position
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: Ph.D. Position in Machine Learning Systems for Debloating
Criteria that are acceptable:
- Applicants must hold an M.Sc. in Computer Systems, Software Engineering, Machine Learning, or similar disciplines with at least 240 higher education credits to be considered.
How to Apply for International PhD Position in Debloating Machine Learning Systems
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete the online application form in order to be considered for this studentship.
- Certificates and diplomas from prior university studies, transcripts of completed courses and grades, appropriate pages of your passport or other valid ID, curriculum vitae (CV), letter of motivation, and letters of recommendation are all required papers.
- Admission Criteria: Applicants must have a master’s degree certificate in a suitable subject area and must fulfill the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: To be admitted to Chalmers, candidates must meet the university’s minimal language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will offer a competitive salary package for successful candidates.