Ph.D. candidates interested in advancing their management careers can apply for Ph.D. positions at Erasmus Research Institute of Management at Erasmus University Rotterdam for the academic year 2022-2023.
Interested candidates can apply to Erasmus for a Ph.D. program in Business Processes, Logistics, and Information Systems, with a gross monthly salary of up to €3,111 for up to four years.
Erasmus Research Institute of Management is a division of Erasmus University Rotterdam, a top-ranked international research university ranked 68th in the world in Best Global Universities. ERIM is ranked first among European management research institutes.
Why do you want to study at ERIM and Erasmus University Rotterdam? ERIM has fostered the growth of internationally recognized management knowledge with academic and societal implications. It is committed to producing relevant and excellent research that adds innovative dimensions to management knowledge by focusing on the real needs of business and management.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: 1st December 2021
Eligibility of International Ph.D. Positions in Business Processes Logistics & Information Systems Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All interested students, both domestic and international, are welcome to apply.
- Students may apply for a Ph.D. program in Business Processes, Logistics, or Information Systems.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have a GMAT or GRE test result that is less than five years old, with an indication of the required score of 85 percent.
How To Apply for International Ph.D. Positions in Business Processes Logistics & Information Systems Netherlands
- Applications for admission can be made through the university portal, and then applications for PhD positions must be made online through this page.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- All academic transcripts must be certified.
- two scholarly references letters
- Purpose statement
- Applicants must have a master’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in business or economics, or a related field such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics.
- English language proficiency tests must be completed by the students.
The applicants who are chosen for the positions will be paid € 2,434 in the first year, € 2,836 in the second year, € 2,968 in the third year, and € 3,111 in the fourth year. It also includes an 8% holiday allowance, an 8.3% end-of-year bonus, and a generous number of vacation days.