International Postdoctoral Position in Autobiographical Memory and Individual Differences, Denmark is offered by Aarhus University. For the academic year 2021-2022, the study program is accessible. The goal of this funding initiative is to help highly motivated individuals from throughout the world pursue a postdoctoral degree at the university.
In 1928, Aarhus University, Denmark’s second-largest public university, was established. It offers over 1000 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and research programs in a variety of fields.
What are the benefits of studying at Aarhus University? During your time at AU, the university service centre provides a comprehensive induction and orientation program, as well as professional support and guidance. It also has cutting-edge laboratories and facilities.
Last Date To Apply: 9th June, 2021
Brief Description about International Postdoctoral Position in Autobiographical Memory and Individual Differences, Denmark
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Department of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Scholarship: Salary
- Apply: Online
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Nationality: International
- The Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for International Postdoctoral Position in Autobiographical Memory and Individual Differences, Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course: Postdoctoral degree in Autobiographical Memory and Individual Differences offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be experienced at conducting statistical analyses using SPSS. The applicant has to be fluent in Danish and have experience with supervising student assistants and coordinating research activities in the area of autobiographical memory.
How to Apply
- To gain this award, aspirants must take admission to a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- You need to submit all the supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae. You are encouraged to declare any periods of leave without research activity, including, for example, maternity leave, since your research activities are assessed in relation to your actual research time
- Education (diploma for master’s, PhD, and possibly higher doctoral degree)
- List of publications (the enclosed publications must be marked on the list of publications)
- Publications. Up to three publications can be included in the application. In the event of several authors, the publications must be accompanied by a co-author statement concerning the applicant’s share of the collaborative work with the consent of the co-authors. Please use this template
- Teaching portfolio. The specific requirements regarding the documentation can be found here
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Aarhus University will provide a base salary for a full-time postdoctoral position for the year 2021/2022.