We are pleased to announce the availability of a number of new International Scholarships for students from Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Vietnam who plan to begin undergraduate or taught postgraduate studies in 2022.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Master, Bachelor
Deadline: 29 July 2022
Eligibility of International Scholarships at Durham University
To be eligible for this tuition fee discount, applicants must be totally self-funded and foreign fee payers exclusively.
Applicants must be willing to participate in and assist in marketing and promotional initiatives for their Faculty/Durham University (Scholarship Commitments). This could include testimonials and possibilities for public relations, as well as participation in and attendance at Open Events, Webinars, or serving as a class representative.
Scholarships are available for most Durham University programs, but scholarships are not available for the following programs:
- All Business School programs at all levels
- Undergraduate Law programs
- Any second year of a taught postgraduate program
- PGCERT (Education)
- MA – Conservation of Archaeological and Museum Objects
- All research postgraduate programs
How To Apply for International Scholarships at Durham University
There is no need to submit a separate application.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be selected for one of the Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught Durham University International Scholarships (tuition cost savings) for 2022 entry:
- Complete the application process for the suitable program in its entirety.
- You’ve got a conditional offer.
- Accept the offer by the stipulated timeframes.
There is no need to submit a separate application. If a candidate is offered a seat, they will be automatically considered for a scholarship without having to go through a separate application procedure.
- Scholarship (tuition fee discount) decisions will be communicated only to successful candidates.
- Scholarship (tuition fee reduction) decisions are made at the International Office’s discretion, and all decisions are final.
- If a spot on the program is not filled, no cash alternative will be supplied.