Lacking the financial means to pursue your further education? Use the Merit Scholarships provided by Illinois Wesleyan University in the United States. This application is open to all students for the school year 2022-2023.
To study any undergraduate or graduate program at IWU, all foreign and home country students are entitled to apply for financial aid through merit scholarships. CSS profiled students who demonstrate financial need will be considered.
Illinois Wesleyan University, founded in 1850, is a nationally regarded and extremely selective liberal arts university. The university, which is ranked 89th in the National Liberal Arts Colleges, has a mission to achieve the ideal of a liberal education while giving unique opportunities through unique curricula and initiatives.
Why do you want to attend Illinois Wesleyan University? Internships, study abroad, and research is all opportunities for Illinois Wesleyan University students to gain real-world experience. Students become members of a community and benefit from close contact with instructors in small classes.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS or MS
Deadline: 15 November 2021
Eligibility of International Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University USA
- Countries that are eligible to apply: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: Students can apply to IWU to enroll in an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- A CSS Profile must be created by the applicants.
How To Apply for International Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University USA
- IWU admissions applications can be submitted through the Common Application or the University portal. Students must create a CSS Profile in order to be considered for financial aid.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Official transcripts from all secondary institutions and colleges are required.
- Essay One English-language letter of recommendation Photocopy of your passport
- Interview with an individual
- Financial Statement of the Family
- Requirements for Admission: A cumulative grade-point average of B or above is required of the pupils.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
Financial aid and merit scholarships will be granted to the selected students to help them pay for their tuition at IWU.