To foster talent that will guide the society of the future and contribute to the development of the country, Seowon University has established special scholarships for international students in South Korea for the current academic year.
This scholarship is open to international students applying for an undergraduate program at Seowon University. New students and transfer students are eligible to participate. Scholars receive contributions to cover the program’s tuition fees.
Seowon University is a private four-year university ranked 85th in the nation. It is a small but strong university that wants to do everything possible to become a fashionable university that offers students the opportunity to make their dreams come true.
Why study at Seowon University? Seowon University is a medium-sized university characterized by its course offering. It received a grade of “A” on September 27, 2020, for the teacher training institution evaluation.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: BS
Eligibility of International Special Scholarships at Seowon University South Korea
- Eligible countries: students of all nationalities can apply.
- Eligible courses or subjects: Undergraduate courses taught in Seowon may apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following / specified criteria:
- Applicants must have achieved TOPIK levels 3 to 6.
How To Apply for International Special Scholarships at Seowon University South Korea
- Application: Applications for Seowon University are accepted online through the Jinhak Apply Portal. All international applicants who have reached the required TOPIK level are considered.
- Proof: Students must present the following documents to the university:
- 1 copy of Abitur certificate
- 1 copy of passport
- Admission requirements: Students must present all the necessary documents at the time of enrollment in March of each year.
- Language requirement: Students must present TOPIK points and have reached levels 3 to 6.
Seowon University will assist selected students with undergraduate tuition fees.