For the academic year 2022-2023, La Trobe University has partnered with the City of Greater Bendigo (COGB) to provide students the Women in Master of Internet of Things City of Greater Bendigo Smart City Scholarships.
This award is open to Australian, New Zealand, and international residents interested in pursuing a Master of Internet of Things degree at La Trobe University in Australia. The award is worth $5,000 over the course of two semesters.
La Trobe University is a public research university in Melbourne that is considered among the top 400 universities in the world. Its goal is to ensure that its universities are prepared to face present challenges and remain viable and relevant as the world returns to normal after this unanticipated pandemic.
Why should you attend La Trobe University? La Trobe University offers a diverse faculty that is well-regarded and works on some of the most pressing challenges. It has a co-developed Career Ready Advantage Program with prestigious employers, which ensures that students receive adequate assistance in their job hunt.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS
Deadline: 30th January 2022
Eligibility of International Women Scholarships in City of Greater Bendigo Smart City Australia
- Citizens of Australia and New Zealand, as well as any other international students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students can apply to La Trobe University’s Master of Internet of Things degree.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must be citizens of Australia or international students.
- The applicants must have a strong academic record.
- The applicants must be starting the Master of Internet of Things at the La Trobe Bendigo campus in Semester 1 of 2022.
How To Apply for International Women Scholarships in City of Greater Bendigo Smart City Australia
- How to Apply: Students must apply using the university’s official online gateway for students. This form can be used to submit a scholarship application.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- transcripts of studies
- a 500-word statement describing why you opted to pursue the Master of Internet of Things degree
- as a graduate of the Master of Internet of Things program, a 500-word statement describing how you envision yourself contributing to the City of Greater Bendigo’s goal for a smart city
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must have earned an Australian Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) with tertiary level mathematics, calculus, or discrete math disciplines.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- 6.5 on the IELTS
After Semesters 1 and 2, the selected students will receive $2,500 each, for a total of $5,000 towards the cost of their master’s degree at La Trobe.