Studentships are an excellent approach to encourage students to continue their education and pursue a job. IT Sligo is offering worldwide awards for students for the academic year 2021-2022 to help them. At this page, we will discuss about IT Sligo international awards, Ireland.
The grant is a well-known opportunity available only to non-EU students. Depending on the origin of their home country, eligible candidates will be eligible for a 15% – 20% tuition price scholarship to pursue any full-time on-campus foundation, undergraduate, or postgraduate program at IT Sligo.
The Institute of Technology Sligo, which is ranked 11th in the country, is a state-funded third-level educational institution that is subject to constant assessment and development.
Why should you pick IT Sligo? Through passionate, engaging professors who blend academic theory and industry experience, IT Sligo provides students with the opportunity to learn from the finest in their profession. It provides outstanding facilities and a beautiful campus to keep students entertained and interested. It is based on a strong sense of belonging among the students and instructors.
Last Date To Apply: 31st August 2021
Brief Description about IT Sligo international awards, Ireland
- University : IT Sligo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship: Tuition Fee
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Apply: Online
- Nationality: International
- The Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for IT Sligo international awards, Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All new international students from non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- The applicants are eligible to apply for all available foundation, undergraduate, and postgraduate programs at IT Sligo.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from a non-EU member country.
- The applicants must have received an offer to study on a full-time, on-campus program at IT Sligo.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply through the university portal and submit their applications. There is no separate application process for the opportunity . Applicants that meet all eligibility criteria will be considered.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Leaving Certificate
- Academic Transcripts and Certificates
- Additional documentation may also be required for specific programs
- The applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university as per the program they opt for to secure a position at IT Sligo.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 65 to 80
- TOEFL PBT – 513 to 550
- TOEFL CBT – 183 to 210
- IELTS – 5.5 to 6.0
- TOEIC – 605 to 780
The selected applicants will receive 15% to 20% of the total amount of the chosen program in the form of a reduction, discount, or fee waiver by IT Sligo.