The Pathways to Business and IT Success Scholarships have enabled Australian Catholic University to launch new and innovative pathway programs to assist international students in transitioning to degree programs in Business and Information Technology in Australia.
All international students who want to pursue a diploma degree in Business and Information Technology will be able to apply for a scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023. The selected students will receive a 25% tuition fee waiver for up to 8 semesters.
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded educational institution that makes significant investments in research programs. It is ranked as one of the top ten Catholic universities in the world for fostering an inclusive learning environment.
Why should you attend Australian Catholic University? The Times Higher Education World University Rankings place Australian Catholic University in the top 2% of universities worldwide, and it is also one of the top three universities in Australia with programs designed to help students secure internships and employment.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: BS
Eligibility of IT Success International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University Australia
- Countries Eligible: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: ACU offers Diploma in Business and Diploma in Information Technology programs as part of its Global and Education Pathways.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be first-year students enrolled full-time.
- The applicants must begin their studies in 2022; the scholarship cannot be deferred to a later year.
How To Apply for IT Success International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University Australia
- Students must log in to the university portal to submit their admission applications. The scholarship does not require a formal application; students will be evaluated based on their admission application.
- Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Authenticated academic transcripts
- CV Passport High School Results
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must have completed their final year of schooling in Australia (Year 12) or an equivalent alternative qualification.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must submit IELTS test results or take the ACU English Test. The TOEFL, CAE, and PTE exams are also accepted.
The scholarship will cover 25% of the tuition fee for any eligible diploma degree program taken by the selected international students.