Jiangsu Institution is a well-known Chinese university. International students can apply for President Scholarships at Jiangsu University this year. The grant is offered to undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students in all programs.
Jiangsu University wants to assist international students in China with their financial needs. Those pursuing English-taught degrees at Jiangsu University are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to reduce their debt.
For more Scholarships Click Here
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply.
- Deadline: August 2, 2022
Eligibility of Jiangsu University President Scholarships 2022
For the Jiangsu University President scholarships, students must meet the following requirements.
- Foreign students pursuing an English-language degree are eligible.
- Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Students in China who are self-funding their studies are eligible.
- Your academic performance will be evaluated on a yearly basis, as the scholarship will only be granted if you do well.
- Bachelor’s students can only alter their major after paying back the scholarship money to Jiangsu University.
- Bachelor’s students who received this scholarship during their first year are eligible to withdraw.
- Later, after returning the scholarship money and getting their transcripts, they began studying at Jiangsu University.
- Before leaving Jiangsu University, graduate students should also return the grant money.
- The applicant must be under the age of 25 to earn a scholarship at the undergraduate level.
- To be accepted for this grant, graduate students must be under the age of 35.
- Ph.D. students must be under the age of 40.
- You will not be eligible for the JSU President scholarship if you have received any other scholarship during your academic career.
How To Apply for Jiangsu University President Scholarships 2022
- To apply for the Jiangsu University Scholarship, go to the official website. The application process will be conducted entirely online. Make sure all of your documents are attached and that you submit the form before the deadline.
- The scholarship will be awarded once a year to students who have excelled in their studies.
- Students pursuing a Ph.D. will be reimbursed for their entire tuition as well as their living expenses.
- Tuition for master’s students will be paid in CNY at a rate of 20,000 CNY.
- Bachelor’s students will receive 10,000 CNY in tuition reimbursement.
- You can get out to the scholarship organizers at +86 511 88792366.