Apply for the International Dean’s Scholarships if you are an international student who wants to begin your studies in the United States. Kansas Wesleyan University is offering this award for the school year 2022/2023.
This program accepts applications from both domestic and international students seeking an undergraduate degree at the university. Kansas Wesleyan University is a private Christian university that is widely considered as one of the best in the United States. Academic success, spiritual growth, personal well-being, and social responsibility are all goals pursued by the university.
Why are you interested in attending Kansas Wesleyan University? Students can bring a range of skills obtained outside of the classroom to the university, which will assist them in achieving their career objectives. At this university, candidates will benefit from a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as excellent teaching.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Undergraduate
Deadline: November 1, 2021
Eligibility of Kansas Wesleyan University International Dean’s Scholarships USA
- International students and students from their native countries are also eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students can apply to study in one of KWU’s undergraduate programs.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- All students, including transfer students, must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program at the undergraduate level.
How To Apply for Kansas Wesleyan University International Dean’s Scholarships USA
- Students can apply to any undergraduate program at KWU by filling out an online application. All pupils who meet the criteria will be considered.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Form for International Undergraduate Students
- Transcripts from high school and college
- Transcripts translation
- Evaluation of the transcript
- Certified copies of high school and college transcripts
- It is acceptable to submit a bank statement or a certified bank letter showing accessible funds in US currency.
- Information on Visas
- Admissions approval requires a minimum ACT or SAT score of 18 or 960, respectively.
- For admittance, you must get the required TOEFL/IELTS scores.
For the applied UG program at KWU, the scholarship winner will earn $10,000 (off-campus $7,000).