KCL PGR Overseas Scholarships in the UK are open for application. Kings College London offers the PGR worldwide prizes with the objective of making higher education accessible to all brilliant and deserving students. The King’s College London Centre for Doctorate Studies is giving fully-funded studentships to overseas students wishing to pursue full-time doctoral research degrees in the UK. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021 place Kings College London at number seven in the United Kingdom. It believes in giving back to the world via meaningful service.
Why should you attend King’s College London? King’s College London is a world-renowned university devoted to bringing about good and long-term change in society and fulfilling a goal to make the world a better place. It is also ranked 31st in the world and fourth in the UK for graduate employability, due to its 170,000-strong alumni network.
Deadline: October 1, 2021
For more scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of KCL PGR Overseas Scholarships
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- MPhil/Ph.D. programs in the Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine; Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience; Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences; Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care; Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences; Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care; Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Pall
- Applicants must fulfill all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Be responsible for the increased international/overseas tuition rate.
- Apply to King’s College London for a full-time MPhil/Ph.D. program.
How To Apply for KCL PGR Overseas Scholarships
- Apply for your preferred MPhil/Ph.D. program via King’s Apply, the university’s online admissions portal. Attach a separate ‘PGR International Studentships 2021-22 Form’ to the ‘Funding’ section of your King’s Apply application.
- Documents to Support: Please send the following:
- Transcripts from school.
- Describe your qualifications in detail.
- Information about prior jobs.
- A personal statement
- Academic References
- In order to be admitted to the institution, applicants must meet the university’s English language requirements.
The scholarship covers the following topics:
- Fees for international students are in full.
- £17,609 (for 2021/22) yearly stipend (at UKRI level).
- Depending on the subject, research expenditures might range from £500 to £5000 each year.