Obtaining a degree is always advantageous in the workplace, but it can be challenging due to financial constraints. Dalhousie University offers Killam Predoctoral Scholarships to help with study costs.
Outstanding graduate students in thesis-based programs will be awarded Killam Predoctoral financial aid positions on a competitive basis. Dalhousie University, one of North America’s friendliest universities, has a global reputation for being one of the friendliest. Dalhousie University, one of Canada’s oldest universities, has over 18,100 students from all over the world. Obtaining a degree is always advantageous in the workplace, but it might be challenging due to financial constraints. The Killam Predoctoral Scholarships are offered by Dalhousie University to support academic expenses.
Outstanding graduate students in thesis-based programs will be offered Killam Predoctoral financial aid positions on a competitive basis.
Dalhousie University is known throughout the world for being one of the nicest universities in North America. Dalhousie University, one of Canada’s oldest universities, attracts more than 18,100 students from all around the world. On Canada’s East Coast, the University of Guelph provides world-class academic programs.
Deadline: January 15, 2022
For more Masters Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Masters and Ph.D.
Eligibility of Killam Predoctoral Overseas Scholarships at Dalhousie University Canada
- Canada and international countries are eligible.
- Scholarships will be given out in the fields of science, engineering, humanities, and social sciences.
- Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Both Canadian and international applications are eligible for the Killam Awards.
- Applicants should have sought funding from applicable provincial, national, and international authorities as well. For Canadians, these might include NSERC, SSHRC, CIHR, NSHRF, NSGS, and others, depending on their field. Non-Canadian applicants should have applied for provincial scholarships (NSGS, etc.) as well as national/international awards if they are eligible.
How To Apply for Killam Predoctoral Overseas Scholarships at Dalhousie University Canada
- Candidates can print or finish their graduate application forms online. Following that, you must fill out the application form.
- Transcripts, reference letters, and other supporting paperwork should be submitted.
- The following items are required of students:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (four years)
- In the last 60 credit hours of study, a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B average) is required.
- A respected university will award you a degree.
- Before being admitted, applicants whose first language is not English must establish their ability to pursue a graduate-level English program.
- Before being admitted, applicants whose first language is not English must establish their ability to pursue a graduate-level English program. If the candidate has finished a degree at a recognized university where the language of instruction is English in a country where English is one of the national languages, the language competency exam may be waived.
The following is how the award will be distributed:
Master’s (Level 1): $6666.66 per term, plus ITF (for international students) and relocation allowance (if applicable)
Doctoral (Level 2): $10000 per term plus a relocation allowance (if available) and a two-year President’s Award.