The LATAM Regional Scholarships for bright international students for the academic year 2021-2022 have been announced by Imperial College Business School. This fellowship is open to Latin American students who want to help the Imperial community in the United Kingdom.
Imperial College Business School is Imperial College London’s business school. Queen Elizabeth 2 inaugurated the business school in 2004. With alumni in 124 countries, over 90% of the faculty is from outside the United Kingdom.
What are the benefits of studying at Imperial College Business School? We drive global business and social transformation via the integration of business, technology, and an entrepreneurial attitude as part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology.
For more MS Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: MSc
- MSc Business Analytics (on-campus, full-time) and MSc International Management – 21 January 2022
- All other MSc programs – 1 February 2022
Eligibility of LATAM Regional Scholarships at Imperial College Business School UK
- Latin American countries are eligible.
- The MSc degree program is an eligible course or subject.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants who live in one of the 20 Latin American nations are eligible (as defined by the United Nations)
- A great academic background, career prospects, references, and personal statement are all part of a strong overall application.
How To Apply for LATAM Regional Scholarships at Imperial College Business School UK
- Candidates who apply for the MSc program and obtain a program offer will be automatically evaluated for this application. The Admissions team will contact successful candidates.
- Applicants must send two referees’ contact information, full transcripts of their undergraduate and graduate studies, a Personal Statement, and a CV.
- Students should hold a First Class Honours or Upper Second Class Honours degree from a recognized university or the international equivalent.
- You may be needed to take an English language test if English is not your first language.
For students in the United Kingdom, Imperial College Business School will grant up to £10,000 in funding.