The Lee Foundation RSIS Scholarships were established by the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies to encourage students to pursue higher education in Singapore. In Singapore, students can apply for a master’s degree. This application is open to Singaporeans as well as citizens of all other countries who wish to study for an MSc at RSIS. Students who speak English fluently are eligible for the prize, which includes the program price and a monthly stipend. The Rajaratnam School of International Studies is a Nanyang Technological University-based international graduate school in Singapore. In recognition of its multinational faculty of prominent thinkers and practitioners, RSIS is placed 48th among the Top 50 think tanks in the world.
Why should you study at the RSIS? The graduate school provides a demanding education to its pupils. RSIS provides a forum for researchers and policymakers from Asia and beyond to address important problems. It is able to offer the purest form of education through collaboration with institutions and organizations around the world to share information, insights, and experiences.
Deadline: 31st December 2021
For moe MS Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Lee Foundation RSIS OverseasScholarships
- Singaporeans and international nationals of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to RSIS to study the MSc (Asian Studies), MSc (International Political Economy), MSc (International Relations), or MSc (Strategic Studies) programs.
- Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must have a strong academic record as well as an exceptional grasp of the English language.
How To Apply for Lee Foundation RSIS OverseasScholarships
- Students must log in to the application portal and complete the application process by uploading all required documents. They must submit an application for this position.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Certificate for a bachelor’s degree.
- Transcript of a degree.
- Purpose statement.
- a copy of your passport
- 1 photo of passport size
- Proof of current and previous job is required.
- An essay about a topic of national or international significance.
- Before the deadline, applicants must submit all supporting documentation.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
Candidates who are chosen will receive a monthly stipend, as well as tuition for the MSc program at RSIS and other mandatory fees.